Corralea Activity Centre
Ideal for those who enjoy getting active in the outdoors, Corralea Activity Centre is a family run activity and holiday centre set in the heart of the stunning Fermanagh Lakelands. Whether you are planning a family day out, team building exercises, or just some fun with friends, there are a range of activities to suit everyone.
All activities and experiences are eco-friendly to safeguard the quality of the water and the peacefulness which surrounds the activity centre.
Outdoor Activities :
• Hire of single & double canoes (bookable online, includes all equipment)
• Hire of SUP boards (bookable online, includes all equipment)
• Daily hire of e-bikes (bookable online, includes all equipment)
• Instructor lead sessions (1hr) : Archery, Climbing or Mountain biking
• ½ Day Experiences: Going underground, Electric Escape
• Well being Experiences: combining our Forest Eco Spa (hot tub, sauna, relaxation pod nestling among the trees on the shores of Lough Macnean) with canoe hire or e-bike hire for a truly unique experience.
They are open all year round although some of the activities are only available May-Oct. Corralea is an ideal place for nature lovers, social gatherings or family reunions.
Facilities on site:
• Forest eco-spa
• Lough Swing
• Changing rooms and toilets
• BBQ, tipi & picnic areas
• Biking trails, pumptrack
• Lakeshore walking nature trails & orienteering course
• Volleyball lawn & children playground
• Small jetty with fishing boats
Distance from Hotel: 18.8 Miles
Location: Belcoo, Co. Fermanagh