Unlock your potential at Lough Erne Resort
The service philosophy of our team at Lough Erne Resort is:
"A unique setting where quality product and a shared commitment to service combine to create the ultimate guest experience.”
You and the pursuit of excellence
Our recruitment philosophy is simply to recruit for attitude and train for skills.
Lough Erne Resort is committed to providing our guests with the highest standards of attention and personal care. In order to deliver this we seek to employ individuals who share our passion and dedication for delivering and achieving guest excellence. Our team is dedicated and work in a service driven environment in which people come first.
Need and anticipation
The people who work for us have the ability to anticipate the needs of our guests and must be motivated by raising service standards to the highest level attainable at all times.
The best hotel jobs, salaries and working conditions
Lough Erne Resort believes in investing in our people since it is vital that each and every person within the organization is motivated and happy. Only then can we provide the best. We offer competitive salaries and working conditions whatever your chosen field of expertise and level in the organization. You can expect excellent training and career development opportunities at Lough Erne Resort.
Conference & Banqueting Supervisor
Hours of work: 40 per week
Reporting to: Conferencing and Banqueting Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for to anyone wanting to advance their career in the world of hospitality. The ideal candidate will assist with the management of all functions and events including corporate, weddings and private functions in relation to running the event, set up and after care.
As Conference & Banqueting Supervisor you will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Drive and enthusiasm to lead the Team in delivering outstanding customer service to our guests.
- A minimum of 1 year in a similar role at Supervisory level is essential.
With a focus on customer service and training, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Conference & Banqueting Supervisor to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals.
Chef de Partie / Commis Chef
Reporting to: Executive Chef / Head Chef
Hours of work: 40 per week full time
As a Chef De Partie / Commis Chef you will:
- Work closely with the Sous and other chefs and hold a key role in day to day operation of the Resort kitchens.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about working with the finest, local and freshest ingredients and in delivering quality dishes and products.
- You will take an organised approach to your role and prioritise effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section, whilst adhering to all haccp guidelines in addition to sharing your knowledge and supporting in the training and development of kitchen team.
The Front Office department are seeking to recruit a Night Porter to work the night shift from 23:30pm until 08:00am on a rota basis over the period Monday to Sunday.
Key responsibilities of the Night Porter will include:
- To assist the Night Manager in the smooth running of the hotel over night
- Welcoming guests to the hotel and ensuring that luggage is delivered correctly
- Being fully aware of the hotel policy in regards to the storage of luggage, parcels and other goods
- Organising taxis and other forms of transport for guest.
- Assisting with Room Service orders and the preparation of food and drink
- Assisting in the bar at functions and clear up there after
- To carry out cleaning duties
- Assist with evacuating the resort if required
- Carrying out security walks as required
- Answering general guest queries and being aware of directions to local areas of interest
- A clean UK driver’s license is required for this role.
The ideal candidate for the Night Porter position will:
- Have previous experience as a Night Porter within a four or five star hotel
- Have good knowledge of Fermanagh
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be immaculately presented
The beautifully appointed Lough Erne Resort are seeking to recruit Kitchen Porters for the resorts kitchens.
The main responsibilities for these positions include:
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Washing used cutlery, pots, pans and dishes
- Loading and unload dishwasher
- Storing away clean items of cutlery, pots, pans and dishes
- Collecting waste and safe disposal of the same
- Delivering food to and from the staff canteen in addition to cleaning of the staff canteen
- Unloading deliveries of food and other equipment in the kitchen
- Following C.O.S.H.H and H.A.C.C.P procedures as per Company standards
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean, organized and tidy at all times.
- Cleaning food preparation areas and equipment
- Keeping the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors washed, clean and sanitised.
- Can do attitude
- Good understanding of both written and spoken English
- Previous kitchen porter experience would be advantageous
- An ability to use your initiative
- Excellent customer services skills
These position would include working in the morning and evening shifts over the period Monday to Sunday.
Golf Shop Retail Assistant
The ideal candidate will welcome guests to the golf shop, check guests in for golf, serve customers and advise on golf related products and purchases in a polite and timely manner, in additional to merchandising products, cashing up at the end of shift alongside cleaning and hovering the shop.
Applicants will have excellent customer service skill have a passion for sales alongside exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Experience in sports / golf retail preferred.
For further information and an application form please contact:
The HR Department, Lough Erne Resort, Belleek Road Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh BT93 7ED.
Tel: +44 (0)28 6634 5714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.