The Faldo Championship Golf Course
5 Star Golf Resort - Lough Erne Resort “IGTOA 2010 Golf Resort of The Year” (Ireland Golf Tour Operator Association) is home to two Championship Golf Courses - The Faldo Course and Castle Hume Golf Course.
The Faldo Championship Course (7,167 yards Par 72)
- Designed by Six time Major winner Nick Faldo, his first golf course design in Ireland
- A Spectacular setting, nestled on a private 600 acre peninsula between Lower Lough Erne & Castle Hume Lough
- A Course where you will remember, every Hole, every Shot . Stunning views from every vantage point and the Waters of the Lough in Play on 11 holes
- Links like Fairways on a truly exceptional Inland Course
- Superb All Year Round Playing Conditions at one of the top Golf Courses in Northern Ireland
- Golfers and those enjoying The Collop Walk can enjoy a light bite at The Halfway House situated behind the ninth Green, with stunning views over Lower Lough Erne
- Awards & recognition for Lough Erne Golf Resort
- The Faldo Championship Course Scorecard
Your Faldo Course Faldo Championship Course Experience
- Meet and Greet Golf Concierge
- The Lough Erne Tournament Management Service which includes everything from pre- event invites right through to Prize Presentation
Book your Tee Time Online or Contact The Golf Shop T: +44(0)28 6634 5766
The Golf Academy at Lough Erne Resort
A state of the art practice and tuition facility, headed up by Lynn McCool Director of Golf & Head Professional. Individual Lessons, including Video Analysis; Beginner Golf Schools; 1 & 3 Day Golf Schools; Junior Lessons; Corporate Tuition Packages including Video Analysis and Golf Clinics are all available.
Contact The Golf Academy T: +44(0)28 6634 5766
Lough Erne...There is no finer Gift to give. Buy your Gift Voucher Online or direct from The Golf Resort.
“A great place to play,
a great place to stay”
— Watch a short introduction to Lough Erne Resort presented by Rory McIlroy