Unlock your potential at Lough Erne Resort
The service philosophy of our team at Lough Erne Resort is:
"A unique setting where quality product and a shared commitment to service combine to create the ultimate guest experience.”
You and the pursuit of excellence
Our recruitment philosophy is simply to recruit for attitude and train for skills.
Lough Erne Resort is committed to providing our guests with the highest standards of attention and personal care. In order to deliver this we seek to employ individuals who share our passion and dedication for delivering and achieving guest excellence. Our team is dedicated and work in a service driven environment in which people come first.
Need and anticipation
The people who work for us have the ability to anticipate the needs of our guests and must be motivated by raising service standards to the highest level attainable at all times.
The best hotel jobs, salaries and working conditions
Lough Erne Resort believes in investing in our people since it is vital that each and every person within the organization is motivated and happy. Only then can we provide the best. We offer competitive salaries and working conditions whatever your chosen field of expertise and level in the organization. You can expect excellent training and career development opportunities at Lough Erne Resort.
Waiting Team Members – Casual Basis
As a waiting team member you will be responsible for:
- Creating memorable experiences for our guests, simultaneously ensuring that service is prompt and professional.
- Supporting all the team, including the Head Bartender and Bartenders.
- Fully conversant in serving cocktails, drinks and food to resort guests.
- Handling guest concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that licensing laws, health and safety legislation is adhered to.
Experienced Bar Tenders
Successful candidates will assist in serving drinks, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
Kitchen Chefs - All levels
Successful candidates will assist the Sous Chefs in the preparation and service of food, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
Room Cleaners / Evening Rooms Attendant - Casual Basis
As a rooms cleaner you will:
- Clean, dust, mop approximately 9 /10 rooms per day.
- Ensuring that the highest possible standard of cleanliness is achieved, supplies are replenished, and that our guests are made to feel at home.
- Creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Keeping the housekeeping service area, cupboards and guest corridors clean and tidy.
- Reporting defects in the room, to ensure that our standards remain at the highest level.
- Assisting the Housekeeping team to ensure efficiency and seamless service.
Door Person - (Applicants must have a full, clean driving licence for at least 5 years)
As the Door Person you will possess excellent communication skills and be passionate about providing exceptional service to our guests. You will also be required to have a full and clean UK driving licence as you will be requested to manoeuvre and park guests’ cars. Alongside ensuring all guests are welcomed at the resort entrance and given assistance with their luggage.
As receptionist you will greet guests, check them in and out, take payments and pre authorisations and deal with queries and billing. In addition to answering calls and being fully proficient in relation to the resorts fire evacuation procedures.
Seasonal Greenkeepers – Fixed Term Contracts
We are seeking to recruit Seasonal Greenkeepers for our Golf Courses. The successful candidates will cut tees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough, assist with setting up the golf courses, including changing holes, moving tee markers, brushing greens and apply top dressing and fertilizer in addition to identifying and controlling weeds.
- Requirements for this role include:
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Experience of using and maintaining ride-on, cylinder/rotary mowers
- The ability to keep records and follow instructions
- Good knowledge of horticulture
- Chainsaw (CS32 and CS33) and Spraying (PA1, 2 and 6) are advantageous
- Full Driving License
Fine Dinning Waiting Team Members
We are currently recruiting for experienced Fine Dining Waiting team members to join our three rosette Catalina Restaurant. The ideal candidates will have a sound awareness of wines, spirits and cocktails, have exceptional attention to detail and presentation alongside excellent customer service skills. Candidates applying must have prior experience working within the industry.
Golf Services / Shop Opportunities
We are currently seeking to recruit seasonal golf shop and services team members to work over Easter and the summer months. The successful candidates will have knowledge of the golf game and be willing to learn, duties will include:
- Processing payments in the golf shop for retail sales and rounds of golf
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy
- Washing Golf buggies
- Lifting balls on the golf ranges
- Applicants must be available to work evenings and weekends, have good communications and customer service skills.
Blaney Bar Sous Chef
The five star Lough Erne Resort are seeking to recruit a Sous Chef for the resorts Blaney bar, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The supervision, preparation and service of food to guests within the Blaney Bar.
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times on terms of taste and presentation.
- The development and ongoing learning of Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs.
- Ensuring that the kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that haccp and food hygiene records and standards are maintained.
- Ensuring the appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control measures are in place.
Successful candidates for our Sous Chef opportunity will:
- Be able to lead and manage a busy food outlet
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to the Lough Erne Resorts standards and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service and food providence
- Demonstrate an absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences.
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role.
- You will have a passion for food and quality products, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed
Accounts Assistant – Full Time Contract
As Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for assisting and providing administrative support for the accounts department. This includes clerical tasks such as counting cash, processing a weekly payroll to include deducting tax and national insurance payments, processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, answering staff queries about timesheets or pay slips and issuing P45s and other tax forms. In addition the successful candidate will deal with incoming phone calls, and emails alongside maintaining spreadsheets, auditing internal systems and preparing accounts and completing daily reports.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Previous payroll experience
- Previous accounts administration experience
Closing date for application forms is: 31st March 2017
The Catalina Restaurant Assistant Manager
The Lough Erne Resort are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in delivering a memorable dining experience to guests during breakfast, lunch and dinner service. The successful candidate will oversee the seamless running of the restaurant. Key responsibilities include training and motivating the team to deliver exceptional customer service and commercial success in the flagship restaurant of the 5 star resort.
The ideal candidate will be have a hands on approach, a fast learner, who is adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Strong guest care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Third level qualification in hospitality
- Excellent knowledge of food, wine, liquor and champagnes
- WSET Level 2 is an advantage
Application forms can be requested from: The HR Department, Lough Erne Resort, Belleek Road Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh BT93 7ED.
Tel: +44 (0)28 6634 5714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.