Unlock your potential at Lough Erne Resort
The service philosophy of our team at Lough Erne Resort is:
"A unique setting where quality product and a shared commitment to service combine to create the ultimate guest experience.”
You and the pursuit of excellence
Our recruitment philosophy is simply to recruit for attitude and train for skills.
Lough Erne Resort is committed to providing our guests with the highest standards of attention and personal care. In order to deliver this we seek to employ individuals who share our passion and dedication for delivering and achieving guest excellence. Our team is dedicated and work in a service driven environment in which people come first.
Need and anticipation
The people who work for us have the ability to anticipate the needs of our guests and must be motivated by raising service standards to the highest level attainable at all times.
The best hotel jobs, salaries and working conditions
Lough Erne Resort believes in investing in our people since it is vital that each and every person within the organization is motivated and happy. Only then can we provide the best. We offer competitive salaries and working conditions whatever your chosen field of expertise and level in the organization. You can expect excellent training and career development opportunities at Lough Erne Resort.
Experienced Bar Tenders
Successful candidates will assist in serving drinks, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
Room Cleaners / Evening Rooms Attendant - Casual Basis
As a rooms cleaner you will:
- Clean, dust, mop approximately 9 /10 rooms per day.
- Ensuring that the highest possible standard of cleanliness is achieved, supplies are replenished, and that our guests are made to feel at home.
- Creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Keeping the housekeeping service area, cupboards and guest corridors clean and tidy.
- Reporting defects in the room, to ensure that our standards remain at the highest level.
- Assisting the Housekeeping team to ensure efficiency and seamless service.
Fine Dinning Waiting Team Members
We are currently recruiting for experienced Fine Dining Waiting team members to join our three rosette Catalina Restaurant. The ideal candidates will have a sound awareness of wines, spirits and cocktails, have exceptional attention to detail and presentation alongside excellent customer service skills. Candidates applying must have prior experience working within the industry.
Blaney Bar Sous Chef
The five star Lough Erne Resort are seeking to recruit a Sous Chef for the resorts Blaney bar, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The supervision, preparation and service of food to guests within the Blaney Bar.
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times on terms of taste and presentation.
- The development and ongoing learning of Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs.
- Ensuring that the kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that haccp and food hygiene records and standards are maintained.
- Ensuring the appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control measures are in place.
Successful candidates for our Sous Chef opportunity will:
- Be able to lead and manage a busy food outlet
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to the Lough Erne Resorts standards and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service and food providence
- Demonstrate an absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences.
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role.
- You will have a passion for food and quality products, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed
The Catalina Restaurant Assistant Manager
The Lough Erne Resort are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in delivering a memorable dining experience to guests during breakfast, lunch and dinner service. The successful candidate will oversee the seamless running of the restaurant. Key responsibilities include training and motivating the team to deliver exceptional customer service and commercial success in the flagship restaurant of the 5 star resort.
The ideal candidate will be have a hands on approach, a fast learner, who is adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Strong guest care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Third level qualification in hospitality
- Excellent knowledge of food, wine, liquor and champagnes
- WSET Level 2 is an advantage
Assistant Golf Operations Manager
The Lough Erne Resort are seeking to recruit an Assistant Golf Operations Manager to assist the Director of Golf in the professional delivery and development of all aspect of the golf shops, services, driving range and academy, they will consistently delivering customer service excellence and ensure all departmental procedures are followed via regular effective communication with all golf staff. This is a hands on role and the successful candidate will provide effective leadership, give training and direction to staff and motivating and supporting them to achieve individual and team objectives. You will produce staff rosters to ensure all operational requirements are met and a high level of customer service is maintained at all times in addition to identifying work requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have previous supervisory or management experience
- Ability to lead a team and be able to work on their own initiative.
- Be able to work mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized, efficient and detail oriented
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must have a strong business aptitude and passion for the golf business
Seasonal Assistant Golf Professional – May to October
We are seeking to recruit a Seasonal Assistant Golf Professional, the successful candidate will:
- Assisting the Golf Professional with golf lessons and classes;
- Work within the golf shops to sell merchandise; assist with stock takes and replenish stock
- Control tee sheet operations
- Assist with group and corporate days and scoring
- Carrying out ball lifts
- Issuing out and logging golf buggies
- Washing buggies and golf services duties
- Must have good spoken and written English;
- One to three years of similar or related experience in the golf sport;
- Single Handicap required, in year one or two of their pga course.
- Valid driver’s license preferred;
- Previous knowledge or experience of BRS or a similar golf system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Closing date for applications will be 25th April 2017.
Seasonal Greenkeeper / Grounds Person – May to October
The Lough Erne Resort are seeking to recruit a seasonal Grounds Person / Green keeper for the period May until September. This ideal candidate will want to develop their grounds, greenkeeping career, gain experience working at the high end of the industry and to gain experience of course set up and maintenance.
Daily tasks will include:
- Hand cutting greens & tees
- Cutting 1st & 2nd cuts of rough
- Maintening Bunkers
- Irrigation, hand watering and weeding
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current full clean driving licence
- An aptitude for 'all weather' working
- Ability to work equally well as part of a team or on own
- Flexible approach to working patterns
- Previous greenkeeping, gardening or landscaping experience
Thai Spa Therapists - Part time
The beautifully appointed Lough Erne Resort are seeking to recruit part time Spa Therapists for week day and weekend work. Successful candidates will be well versed in both Thai and Western therapies and philosophies. And will reflect the ethos of the resort though passion for customer service and professionalism.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Carrying out a high level standard of facial, massage and body treatments
- Cleaning treatment rooms
- Covering the Thai Spa reception as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- An NQV level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent in beauty or massage therapy is essential.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience working within a spa environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to use your initiative
- Excellent customer services skills
- Previous retail sales experience
Application forms can be requested from: The HR Department, Lough Erne Resort, Belleek Road Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh BT93 7ED.
Tel: +44 (0)28 6634 5714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.