Unlock your potential at Lough Erne Resort
The service philosophy of our team at Lough Erne Resort is:
"A unique setting where quality product and a shared commitment to service combine to create the ultimate guest experience.”
You and the pursuit of excellence
Our recruitment philosophy is simply to recruit for attitude and train for skills.
Lough Erne Resort is committed to providing our guests with the highest standards of attention and personal care. In order to deliver this we seek to employ individuals who share our passion and dedication for delivering and achieving guest excellence. Our team is dedicated and work in a service driven environment in which people come first.
Need and anticipation
The people who work for us have the ability to anticipate the needs of our guests and must be motivated by raising service standards to the highest level attainable at all times.
The best hotel jobs, salaries and working conditions
Lough Erne Resort believes in investing in our people since it is vital that each and every person within the organization is motivated and happy. Only then can we provide the best. We offer competitive salaries and working conditions whatever your chosen field of expertise and level in the organization. You can expect excellent training and career development opportunities at Lough Erne Resort.
Hours: 40 hours per week over the period Monday to Sunday (Rota basis)
Reporting To: Front Office Manager
Salary Bracket: Competitive
- Experience in the leisure and hospitality sector
- Previous experience in a reservations or telesales environment
- Excellent organisational and administrative skill
- Excellent communications and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to respond positively to a pressurised environment and adopt a can do and positive approach to problem solving.
- Flexible approach to duties and hours and a willingness to work Saturdays
- Excellent PC Skills – word, excel, opera
- A positive, confident and determined approach;
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- Previous experience of opera would be advantageous
Hours: 40 hours per week over the period Monday to Friday (Flexibility will be required in relation to evening and occasional weekend work)
Reporting To: Director of Marketing
Salary Bracket: Competitive
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a marketing coordinator and hold a third level qualification in a marketing or a related subject.
- You will be have a comprehensive knowledge of marketing techniques and practice to include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Digital Marketing, Web Design / Amendment, Direct Marketing campaigns and strategies alongside knowledge of current marketing trends.
- In addition to having excellent organisational skills an ability to priorities and multitask, meet deadlines and coordinate marketing campaigns across a broad range of topics as well as evaluating the success of campaigns alongside liaison with PR and media agencies.
- You will collate and produce branded marketing collateral and direct marketing campaigns all within the company and data protection guidelines.
Application forms can be requested from: The HR Department, Lough Erne Resort, Belleek Road Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh BT93 7ED.
Tel: +44 (0)28 6634 5714 or email email@example.com for further information.