Lough Erne Resort
Reawakening Saturday 6th March 2021
Guest Care Promise
- We will minimise time spent at reception by asking guests to check-in in advance of arrival and providing express check-out, thereby avoiding the need to visit reception.
- We will temperature-check all staff and guests upon arrival.
- No one will be permitted inside the hotel if they present with a temperature.
- We will arrange the pre-booking of all experiences in advance.
- Our new, highly trained Guest Care and Wellness Team will be on hand at all times to ensure guests are safe and comfortable during their stay with us.
- Our Housekeeping teams will be increasing the frequency of cleaning throughout the resort. Door handles and other touch points will be cleaned regularly.
- We will provide hand-sanitisation units throughout for use by staff and guests,
- We will respectfully request guests to use electronic payment at all times.
- Items such as condiments and menus will be changed to single use.
- We will restrict the use of elevators to sole, family group and disabled guests use only.
- We will introduce a one-way flow system for food and beverage services.
- Guests will be allocated specific dining times.
- We will ensure appropriate social distancing rules are maintained throughout the resort.
- Employee facial protection will be worn during guest interaction within the resort.
- We will not be entering your team during your stay to ensure maximum protection.
- We will continue to monitor and update our Guest Care Promise in line with best practices and advice from the government.