Lough Erne Resort
Reawakening Saturday 16th November
Lough Erne Resort continues to hibernate from the world around us.
The latest announcement from the Northern Ireland Assembly means the hotel, golf and spa will remain closed for a further period of two weeks and will reawaken on Friday 11th December.
As a reminder, Castle Hume Clubhouse is also operating a takeaway service each Friday to Sunday.
If you have a reservation with the resort for a hotel stay, spa experience, dinner booking or celebration for arrival up to Thursday 10th December 2020, our reservations team will be in contact with you as soon as possible to advise how this will affect your booking.
Due to the current high volume of incoming calls we kindly request that you await our phone call. If you have an urgent query please contact: email@example.com
We will continue to communicate with you and hope you will all stay safe in these unprecedented times.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to Lough Erne Resort ‘A World Apart’ when we reawaken on Friday 11th December 2020. After all, there is nowhere quite like Lough Erne Resort this Festive Season.
Yours in hospitality,
Before reading our Q&A section we ask that you read our ‘Guest Care Promise’
Guest Care Promise
- We will minimise time spent at reception by asking guests to check-in in advance of arrival and providing express check-out, thereby avoiding the need to visit reception.
- We will temperature-check all staff and guests upon arrival.
- No one will be permitted inside the hotel if they present with a temperature.
- We will arrange the pre-booking of all experiences in advance.
- Our new, highly trained Guest Care and Wellness Team will be on hand at all times to ensure guests are safe and comfortable during their stay with us.
- Our Housekeeping teams will be increasing the frequency of cleaning throughout the resort. Door handles and other touch points will be cleaned regularly.
- We will provide hand-sanitisation units throughout for use by staff and guests,
- We will respectfully request guests to use electronic payment at all times.
- Items such as condiments and menus will be changed to single use.
- We will restrict the use of elevators to sole, family group and disabled guests use only.
- We will introduce a one-way flow system for food and beverage services.
- Guests will be allocated specific dining times.
- We will ensure appropriate social distancing rules are maintained throughout the resort.
- Employee facial protection will be worn during guest interaction within the resort.
- We will not be entering your team during your stay to ensure maximum protection.
- We will continue to monitor and update our Guest Care Promise in line with best practices and advice from the government.