Lough Erne Spa
Rediscover Your Senses...
Your Spa Experience:
• In order to enjoy The Thai Spa experience, you must arrive to The Thai Spa one-hour before your treatment time.
• On arrival to The Thai Spa you will be guided to our changing facilities where you can change into robes and slippers.
• You will have time to make use of The Thai Spa facilities including the ‘Sabai Sabai’ relaxation room, infinity pool, crystal aroma steam room, light therapy sauna, tropical rain shower and Jacuzzi.
• Your treatment will begin with a hot towel hand sanitisation by your therapist.
• The therapist will be wearing facial protection.
• After your treatment you will rest in the Lap Sabai Room.
• You will then return to the changing room with the option to shower using luxury Espa body wash.
THE THAI SPA
Set on a lush peninsula in the Fermanagh Lakelands, Lough Erne Resort exudes a calming aura with Castle Hume Lough’s deep, still waters and golden reeds swaying at the shoreline. The unique Thai Spa experience takes guests on a journey east, to Thailand, a country rich in wellness and wellbeing.
A team of expertly trained Thai and European Therapists, use award winning spa products to deliver the luxurious spa treatment menu, providing guests with a truly world-class spa experience; signature treatments including the Traditional Thai Massage and Golfers Tonic.
Featuring ten spacious Thai inspired treatment rooms including a dual treatment room, Traditional Thai Massage Room complete with a specialist Thai massage couch, as well as 8 individual treatment rooms. The journey East begins by unwinding in the Crystal Aroma Steam Room, Light Therapy Sauna and Tropical Rain Shower. Ahead of your spa treatment rest in Sabai Sabai Room, meaning 'Health & Happiness' (Light Relaxation area) and afterwards in the Lap Sabai Room, meaning 'Deep Sleep' (Deep Relaxation area).
The multi-award winning Thai Spa is one of Ireland’s top spa experiences.
For a full list of our awards click here.
Open daily for appointments from 9am – 7pm (Fridays until 9pm)
Hotel guests can enjoy complimentary use of:
- The Infinity Pool
- The Light Therapy Sauna
- The Crystal Aroma Steam Room
As of Monday 28th March the Children's daily pool times are 9am – 11am and 4pm – 6pm.
The Thai Spa Boutique
Lough Erne Resort is excited to reveal the opening of the new Thai Spa Boutique which stocks luxury spa products to allow you to enjoy award-winning spa experiences at home.
Product Ranges Include:
Espa Face & Body | Men’s Skincare Range | Luxury Candles & Diffusers | Luxury Gift Sets | Thai Spa Gift Vouchers
Booking is essential. Please contact our spa team to check availability T. +44 (0)28 6634 5728 or book your spa break Northern Ireland online.