The Loughside Bar & Grill
Guest Care Update
- Pre-booking is essential via phone on: +44(0)28 6632 3230
- 2-Meter social distancing is in place throughout the resort.
- Maximum table size is six persons from a maximum of two households at any one time within the resort (excluding children under 12 yeas of age).
- No alcohol will be served without a substantial meal, per person.
- In line with the latest government guidance there will be no alcohol served after 10.30pm and you must have vaccated Loughside Bar & Grill by 11pm.
The Loughside Bar & Grill offers an extensive choice of items from the Grill, featuring the very best of Irish Meats. Directly overlooking The Faldo Championship Course and Castle Hume Lough, the 70 Seat Bar & Grill includes a terrace so diners can take in the spectacular Fermanagh Lakeland views while enjoying their meal.
The Loughside Bar & Grill Menu composed by Chef, Noel McMeel, showcases in the best of local meats from the grill featuring a 'steak corner' and 'burger bar' and comprises of an eclectic mix of time-honoured golfers fayre with an Irish twist, using the very best of local produce.
Enjoy a casual lunch with friends or have a relaxed evening meal sampling some of the prime Irish meats from The Grill on offer; The Loughside Bar & Grill suits everyone.
Table Bookings and Enquiries
To make a table reservation please contact +44 (0) 28 6632 3230