One of the top golf resorts in Ireland
located in the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands
We are delighted to announce the return of golf across both golf courses at Lough Erne Resort from this Friday 30th April 2021 in line with today’s announcement from Golf Ireland.
All golf facilities will be reopening for both members and visitors, including: The Faldo Course, Castle Hume Course, The Golf Shop(s), The Golf Academy and Golf Lessons with PGA Professional Damian Mooney.
For golf course bookings please click here
For golf lessons please contact Damian Mooney, PGA Professional on: +44(0)7842311151
In line with Golf Ireland regulation, golfers must adhere to the following guidance whilst playing golf:
- Golfers in counties either side of the border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland must adhere to the restrictions that apply in both jurisdictions.
- There should continue to be no organised social gatherings, of any size, at the facility. All golf activities should be organised on the basis of arrival-play-depart without delay. Shotgun starts are not compatible with this guidance as they create large gatherings and all golfers should only arrive 15 minutes before their allocated tee time.
- Daily time-sheets are restricted to a minimum of 10-minute intervals on both courses, which is standard practice on both Courses.
- Tee times are booked in advance online via BRS APP or via the telephone when the golf shop reawakens. Players names (including members' guests) are recorded on time-sheets and time-sheets must be kept for a period of at least 6 weeks to assist with contact tracing should the need arise.
- Members and visitors with colds or any symptoms of COVID-19 must stay away from the golf course/ clubhouse.
- Physical distancing rules are observed by all members and their guests at all times in the car park, clubhouse and on the course.
- Those aged 70 years and over and the medically vulnerable should exercise judgement regarding the extent to which they engage with others and in activities outside the home.
- Players are instructed not to touch the flag or flagstick.
- Rakes are removed from the course. Players are requested to smooth bunkers using their feet or a club.
- Hire trolleys (electric and pull trolleys) and buggy carts must be sanitised prior to each use and pre-booked before arrival.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to Lough Erne Resort from this Friday 30th April 2021.
Yours in golf,
Golf Operations Manager
THE FALDO COURSE
Voted one of the top golf resorts in Ireland, Lough Erne Resort, provides the ultimate 36-hole golf experience. Featuring two championship golf courses including the renowned Faldo Course; golfers can also hone their skills at The Golf Academy, or practice at the all-weather driving range.
As the gateway to North West Ireland, Lough Erne Resort is the ideal base for a golfing break where you can combine a round on The Faldo Course and Castle Hume with some of Ireland’s best links and parkland courses nearby.
The Faldo Course
Designed by 6 time major winner, Sir Nick Faldo, a top 100 course (UK & Ireland), measuring 7,071 yards Par 72, offering stunning views of Castle Hume Lough & Lough Erne, with superb all year round playing conditions.
Castle Hume Course
Championship parkland course with stunning views, manicured fairways and well contoured greens, Castle Hume has been host to an unprecedented 10 Ulster PGA Championships.
The Golf Academy
With dedicated PGA professionals, we can cater for every level of golfer. A variety of golf lesson packages from beginner to advanced are available that utilise state of the art facilities and technology to develop your game, including the use of V1 camera capture and Flightscope technology.
Our all weather flood lit driving range allows the most avid golfer to practice even in inclement conditions but is the perfect place to warm-up pre-round.