Features and Benefits
at Lough Erne Golf Village
Holiday Home Features:
The attention to detail at Lough Erne Golf Village is second to none and is apparent in every element of construction. Each facet has been designed to create homes that will captivate even the most discerning purchaser.
Each luxury house features:
- Natural Rendered External Finish
- Cupa Natural Slate Roof
- Panelled Internal Doors and Hardwood Double Glazed Painted Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Solid Hardwood Entrance Door
- Painted Skirtings and Architraves Throughout
- Bathroom fitted with contemporary white suite with roll top bath
- Ensuite incorporating stylish white suite
- Gas Fire in Living Room with Wooden Surround
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Integrated Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer and Microwave.
Residency at Lough Erne Golf Village entitles you to a whole new tier of social and sporting engagement.
Homeowners will enjoy premium level membership in the Resort's Lough Erne Members' Club (subject to annual membership).
- Full membership of The Faldo Championship Course
- Playing rights at Castle Hume Championship Course
- Full use of The Infinity Pool, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness room at The Thai Spa
- 20% discount on food and beverage throughout The Resort
- 20% discount on Thai Spa treatments and at The Spa Boutique
- 20% discount on Resort accommodation (based on resort tariff)
- 20% discount on retail items in The Faldo Golf Shop (excluding sale)
- Fishing on Castle Hume Lough
- Reciprocal member guest green fee rates at such other golf courses as may be notified from time to time.
(Membership applies to 2 adults and 2 children under 26 years old)
For further information please contact:
McGovern Estate Agents Ltd.
7 Ann Street, Enniskillen, BT34 7ES
Tel: +44 (0)28 6632 8282 Mob: +44 (0)77 6430 0363