The Blaney Bar
The Heart Of The Resort
Guest Care Update:
- Pre-booking is essential via phone on: +44(0)28 6632 3230
- 2-Meter social distancing is in place throughout the resort.
- Maximum table size is six persons from a maximum of two households at any one time within the resort (excluding children under 12 yeas of age).
- No alcohol will be served without a substantial meal, per person.
- In line with the latest government guidance there will be no alcohol served after 10.30pm and you must have vaccated The Blaney Bar by 11pm.
Located in the heart of the resort, The Blaney Bar is one of Ireland’s most unique hotel bars where guests can enjoy drinks and the eclectic Grazing Menu, with the stunning backdrop of Castle Hume Lough and The Faldo Championship Course
The Blaney Bar interiors exude the 5 star elegance of the resort, combining sumptuous armchairs and couches, a mix of round and tall tables, baby grand piano and distinct geometric wooden floor and also features a dedicated terrace area
Dine on succulent local meat dishes or fresh seafood, The Grazing Menu also includes a selection of home-made soups and breads, sandwiches and wraps, if your choice is to enjoy a light snack or lunch
Relax and savour the views of the Fermanagh lakelands and enjoy your drink of choice whether that is wine, a cocktail, a local craft beer or one of our Irish Whiskies.
Opening Times & Bookings:
- The Grazing Menu is available daily between 12 Noon - 10pm
- The Blaney Bar is open to both residents and non-residents on a pre-booking basis only. (We are unable to accomodate walk-in business in line with our 'Guest Care and Well-Being' promise).
- In line with the latest government legislation all food and beverage outlets on the resort will provide last orders for beverages up to the maximum time of 10.30pm and you must have vacated any public area within the resort by no later than 11.00pm.
The Grazing MenuClick to download The Blaney Bar Grazing Menu. (As noted above you must make a table booking for all dining in The Blaney Bar).