Welcome to Lough Erne Resort
Northern Ireland's Hotel of the Year 2014
Lough Erne Resort, the luxurious 5-star destination outside Enniskillen which hosted the G8 Summit in recent years has just been awarded a third AA Rosette for culinary excellence and service. The property was also a popular choice at the NI Tourism Awards as Hotel of the Year 2014.
Home to the G8 Summit in 2013, seen as one of the most successful events of its kind, Lough Erne Resort has also been selected as host of the 2017 Irish Open, a major sporting celebration and something that will be of equally significant benefit in showcasing the beauty, the facilities and the hospitality of this award-winning hotel and this wonderful part of the world.
This unique luxury Fermanagh hotel’s facilities include:
- 120 luxury Rooms and Suites
- Two Championship Golf Courses including The Faldo Course, a Golf World & Golf Monthly Top 100 Course (UK & Ireland) and the Championship Castle Hume Course
- The Academy, a state of the art Practice and Tuition centre
- Authentic Thai Spa, with Thai Therapists using Thai Products and techniques
- A variety of innovative Dining Experiences with menus composed by Award winning Chef, Noel McMeel.
Including: The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar with an Exclusive collection of 101 Irish Whiskies; The Loughside Bar & Grill, a variety of Afternoon Teas in The Garden Hall and The Halfway House located behind the 9th Green of The Faldo Championship Course
- 6 Conference & Meeting Rooms
- One of Ireland’s most romantic Wedding Venues,
All this combined with warm, friendly and attentive service; make Lough Erne Resort one of the world’s most magical destinations.
Lough Erne Resort...There is no finer Gift to give. Buy your Gift Voucher Online or direct from The Resort.