The Thai Spa
Make an Enquiry
Telephone: +44(0)28 6634 5728
Your Spa Experience
- Non residents will be sent a client consultation form to be filled out and sent back within 24 hours. This consultation when complete must comply with our safety policies in line with statutory travel guidelines and Covid-19.
- Entry to The Thai Spa will be via the main resort entrance where a routine temperature-check will be carried out on arrival. No one will be permitted inside the hotel if they present with a temperature.
- In order to enjoy The Thai Spa experience, you must arrive to The Thai Spa one-hour before your treatment time.
- On arrival to The Thai Spa you will be guided to your allocated locker where robes and slippers will wait for you to shower using luxury Espa body wash.
- You will have 45-minutes to make use of The Thai Spa facilities including the ‘Sabai Sabai’ relaxation room, infinity pool, crystal aroma steam room, light therapy sauna, tropical rain shower and Jacuzzi.
- Your treatment will begin with a hot towel hand sanitisation by your therapist.
- There will be no facial contact during your spa treatment and the therapist will be wearing facial protection. You will also be offered a mask.
- After your treatment you will rest in the Lap Sabai Room.
- You will then return to the changing room with the option to shower using luxury Espa body wash.
We look forward to the prospect of welcoming you to The Thai Spa.