Easter Family Break
at Lough Erne Resort
Get away from it all this Easter and enjoy an unforgettable family break at Lough Erne Resort
- Two nights luxury accomodation in a Two Bedroom Lodge (Midweek, Sunday-Thursday)
- Tempting 3-course dinner in The Loughside Bar and Grill on the evening of your choice
- Complimentary one hour cruise on Lough Erne with Erne Water Taxi
- Indulgent breakfast each morning by Noel McMeel and his culinary team
- Access to the infinity pool, jacuzzi and sauna at The Thai Spa
- Access to the collop walk around Lough Erne Resort
Package available 14th April -25th April
Only £325 per night
Pricing based on a family of four (2 Adults and 2 Children under 12)
> The cruise will be shared with up to a total of eight passengers on board.
> Erne Water Taxi does not have wheel chair facilities.
> Guests arriving on a Sunday or Monday will enjoy their cruise on a Tuesday morning (subject to weather conditions)
> Guest arriving on a Tuesday or Wednesday will enjoy their cruise on a Thursday morning (subject to weather conditions)
Within this Package:
Two Nights in a Two Bedroom LodgeTwo nights accommodation in a luxurious Two Bedroom Lodge for you and your family
Indulgent Breakfast Each MorningEach morning you will enjoy an indulgent breakfast overlooking Lough Erne.
Cruise on Lough Erne1-Hour Cruise on Lough Erne by Erne Water Taxi with photo opportunities on Devenish Island.
Use of The Infinity PoolComplimentary use of The Infinity Pool, Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi at The Thai Spa.