Reward and Recognition
When you become part of the Lough Erne Resort Team, we do everything we can to keep you happy, secure and motivated. This means providing among the best working conditions and benefits in the hospitality industry.
Our benefits are designed to look after every aspect of your welfare and include:
- Complimentary Meals whilst on duty served in The Resort's Staff Restaurant
- 28 Holiday entitlement per year
- A subsisted taxi service (available for those working early & late shifts)
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Friends and Family Room Rates to stay at The Resort
- 20% Employee Discount throughout The Resort's Dining Experiences including The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar & The Loughside Bar & Grill
- Complimentary use of The Infinity Pool and Fitness Room (during designated hours)
- 20% discount at Thai Spa as well as on products from The Spa Boutique
- Employee rates for Golf on The Faldo Course and Castle HumeCourse
- Department incentive schemes to reward up-selling
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
At Lough Erne Resort, we strive to reward and recognise employees who continuously deliver first class guest service.One of our initiatives is a first class service award in which our management team and employees have the opportunity to nominate any employee who delivers exceptional customer service. Winners are announced by the General Manager at monthly staff presentation, prize winners will enter a lucky dip where they may win anything from iovernight stay, toThai spa treatment. The General Manager also chooses a “Star” on a bi monthly basis. “Stars” are nominated by the management team and are usually an employee whose work ethic and dedication is deemed exemplary. Their prize includes a £100 cash prize and a bottle of our preferred Champagne to celebrate your achievement.