Lough Erne Property
What is it that imbues these homes with their character and appeal? The answer may lie in the careful attention to detail that is apparent in every element of their design and construction. Each facet has been designed to create homes that will captivate even the most discerning purchaser.
Natural slate roof, natural rendered finish and hardwood double glazed painted windows are entirely in keeping with the period style of these homes, features that are enhanced by the use of aluminium half round gutters and downpipes. A solid hardwood entrance door presents an imposing yet welcoming aspect, and internally, each home is painted throughout, with quality brass finish electrical sockets and switches.
Gas fired central heating means that a cosy atmosphere can be maintained, whatever the weather, and an open gas fire in the lounge creates instant homeliness.
In brief, the high quality specification of these superb homes includes:
- Natural Rendered External Finish
- Cupa Natural Slate Roof
- Hardwood Double Glazed Painted Windows
- Panelled Internal Doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Solid Hardwood Entrance Door
- Painted Skirtings and Architraves Throughout
- Gas Fire in Living Room with Wooden Surround
- Bathroom fitted with Contemporary White Suite with Roll Top Bath
- Ensuite incorporating Stylish White Suite
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Integrated Washing
- Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer and Microwave
- High Quality Ceramic Wall Tiling in Kitchens and Ensuite
- High Quality Ceramic Floor Tiling in Kitchens, Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Painted Tongue and Groove in Bathroom.