Lough Erne Resort Winemakers Dinner Series 2011
Over the course of 2011 Lough Erne Resort will be holding four Winemakers Dinners in association with our various Wine Suppliers, from across the World.
The Winemakers Dinner will include a Champagne & Canape Reception followed by a 6 Course Dinner by acclaimed Executive Head Chef Noel McMeel and his team, which each course matched to the Wine.
Acclaimed Executive Head Chef, Noel McMeel’s food philosophy at Lough Erne has been, from the outset, to use locally sourced, seasonal, fresh produce - The Essence of Natural Freshness - in line with our commitment to, and membership of Good Food Ireland.
We have some of the finest ingredients on our doorstep here at Lough Erne and we are privileged to be in the position to work with such an array of superb raw material.
The first Winemakers Dinner of the 2011 series, will be held on Thursday 10th March 2011 in association with Finca Sophenia’s Argentinan Wine represented by Gustavo Arroyat and James Nicholson Wines.
2010 Winemakers Dinner Menu and information
- Tuesday 7th September 2010 in association with Penfolds Wine, Australia
- Monday 17th May 2010 in association with Marc Carter Kent, Boekenhoutskloof Estate Kevin Devlin, James Nicholson Wines and Noel McMeel, Executive Head Chef, Lough Erne Resort.
- Thursday 11th March 2010 in association with with Camillo De Luliis, Farnese Wine and Charles Robb, R&R Wines
2009 Winemakers Dinner Menu and information
- Wednesday 25th March 2009 in association with Doug Shafer, President, Shafer Vineyards, Napa Valley, California.
- Monday 18th May 2009 in association with Ben Glaetzer, Glaetzer Wines, Australia and Brent Marris Winemaker from Marlborough region of New Zealand.
- Wednesday 9th September 2009 in association with the French Winemaker, Lilian Barton of Chateau Leoville Barton, Bordeaux,France.
- Thursday 5th November 2009 in association with Francois Billecart of Billecart-Salmon Champagne, Lough Erne Resort’s Preferred Champagne.